§16-5T-4. Entities required to report; required information.
(a) To fulfill the purposes of this article, the following information shall be reported to the Office of Drug Control Policy:
(1) An emergency medical or law-enforcement response to a suspected or reported overdose, or a response in which an overdose is identified by the responders;
(2) Medical treatment for an overdose;
(3) The dispensation or provision of an opioid antagonist; and
(4) Death attributed to overdose or “drug poisoning”.
(b) The following entities shall be required to report information contained in subsection (a) of this section:
(1) Pharmacies operating in the state;
(2) Health care providers;
(3) Medical examiners;
(4) Law-enforcement agencies, including prosecuting attorneys, state, county and local police departments; and
(5) Emergency response providers.