§7-1-3rr. Accessible county records; required information.
(a) Beginning July 1, 2017, each county commission may maintain a website that provides the following information without charge:
(1) The title and name of each elected county office holder;
(2) The contact information of each elected county office holder, including office telephone number, facsimile number, office location and mailing address;
(3) The government electronic mail address of each elected county office holder.
(4) A copy of each county ordinance as adopted;
(5) A copy of the approved meeting minutes; and
(6) A schedule of regular meeting days for each calendar year.
(b) Beginning on or before December 31, 2017, and each year thereafter, the Secretary of State shall obtain the following information:
(1) A list of each elected county official by title, with the name of the elected official;
(2) The office contact information for each county office holder; and
(3) The website address of the county commission website, where available.