§11-8-14. Levy estimate by municipality; certification to Tax Commissioner and publication.
A municipal governing body shall, at the session provided for in section nine, ascertain the fiscal condition of the corporation, and make an itemized statement setting forth:
(1) The amount due and the amount that will become due and collectible from every source during the current fiscal year except from the levy of taxes to be made for the year;
(2) The interest, sinking fund and amortization requirements for the fiscal year of bonded indebtedness, legally incurred upon a vote of the people as provided by law, prior to the adoption of the Tax Limitation Amendment;
(3) Other contractual indebtedness, not bonded, legally incurred prior to the adoption of the Tax Limitation Amendment, owing by the municipality;
(4) All other expenditures to be paid out of the receipts of the municipality for the current fiscal year with proper allowance for delinquent taxes, exonerations, and contingencies;
(5) The total amount necessary to be raised by the levy of taxes for the current fiscal year;
(6) The proposed rate of levy in cents on each one hundred dollars' assessed valuation of each class of property; and
(7) The separate and aggregate assessed valuations of real, personal and public utility property in each class in the municipality.
The recording officer of the municipality shall forward immediately a certified copy of the statement to the Tax Commissioner, and shall publish the statement forthwith. The session shall then stand adjourned until the third Tuesday in April, at which time it shall reconvene.