The Secretary of the Department of Health and Human Resources, in consultation with appropriate health care provider professional licensing boards, shall propose rules for legislative approval in accordance with the provisions of chapter twenty-nine-a of this code to implement the provisions of this article. These rules shall include, at a minimum:
(1) The contents of the identification badge, which shall at least include the name of the employee and title of the employee;
(2) The title to be used to identify employee licensure information;
(3) The appearance of the identification badge, which shall have the title of the employee as large as possible in block type: Provided, That health care facilities providing identification badges prior to enactment of this article shall not be required to issue new badges;
(4) The process and procedure for seeking an exemption from the requirements of this article; and
(5) Such other rules as may be deemed necessary to effectuate the purposes of this article.