§29-22B-504. Additional qualifications for an applicant for a limited video lottery retailer’s license.
No limited video lottery retailer’s license or license renewal may be granted unless the Lottery Commission has determined that, in addition to the general requirements set forth in §29-22B-502 of this code, the applicant satisfies all of the following qualifications:
(1) The applicant has disclosed to the Lottery Commission the identity of each person who has control of the applicant, as control is described in §29-22B-507 of this code;
(2) The applicant holds either: (A) A valid license issued under §60-7-1 et seq. of this code to operate a private club; (B) a valid Class A license issued under §11-16-1 et seq. of this code to operate a business where nonintoxicating beer is sold for consumption on the premises; or (C) both licenses;
(3) The applicant has demonstrated the training, education, business ability, and experience necessary to establish, operate and maintain the business for which the license application is made;
(4) The applicant has secured any necessary financing for the business for which the license application is made and the financing: (A) Is from a source that meets the qualifications of this section; and (B) is adequate to support the successful performance of the duties and responsibilities of the licensee;
(5) The applicant has disclosed all financing or refinancing arrangements for placement on the applicant’s premises of video lottery terminals and associated equipment in the degree of detail requested by the Lottery Commission;
(6) The applicant has filed with the Lottery Commission a copy of any current or proposed agreement between the applicant and a licensed operator for the placement on the applicant’s premises of video lottery terminals;
(7) The applicant has filed with the Lottery Commission a copy of any current or proposed agreement between the applicant and a licensed operator or other person for the servicing and maintenance of video lottery terminals by licensed service technicians; and
(8) The applicant does not hold any other license under this article, §19-23-1 et seq. of this code, or §29-22A-1 et seq. of this code, or §29-25-1 et seq. of this code except that an applicant may also be licensed as a service technician. In addition, an applicant may also be licensed as an operator, subject to the provisions of §29-22B-503(a)(6) of this code.