§4-10-10. Regulatory board review schedule.
(a) A regulatory board review is required for all regulatory boards.
(b) A regulatory board review shall be performed on each regulatory board at least once every 12 years, commencing as follows:
(1) 2017: Board of Accountancy; Board of Respiratory Care Practitioners; and Board of Social Work Examiners.
(2) 2018: Board of Examiners of Psychologists; Board of Optometry; and Board of Veterinary Medicine.
(3) 2019: Board of Acupuncture; Board of Barbers and Cosmetologists; and Board of Examiners in Counseling.
(4) 2020: Board of Hearing Aid Dealers; Board of Licensed Dietitians; and Nursing Home Administrators Board.
(5) 2021: Board of Dental Examiners; Board of Medicine; and Board of Pharmacy.
(6) 2022: Board of Chiropractic Examiners; Board of Osteopathy; and Board of Physical Therapy.
(7) 2023: Board of Occupational Therapy; Board of Examiners for Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology; and Medical Imaging and Radiation Therapy Board of Examiners.
(8) 2024: Board of Professional Surveyors; Board of Registration for Foresters; Contractor Licensing Board; and Board of Registration for Professional Engineers.
(9) 2025: Board of Examiners for Licensed Practical Nurses; Board of Examiners for Registered Professional Nurses; and Massage Therapy Licensure Board.
(10) 2026: Board of Architects; Board of Embalmers and Funeral Directors; and Board of Landscape Architects; and
(11) 2027: Board of Registration for Sanitarians; Real Estate Appraiser Licensure and Certification Board; and Real Estate Commission.