CHAPTER 5. GENERAL POWERS AND AUTHORITY OF THE GOVERNOR, SECRETARY OF STATE AND ATTORNEY GENERAL; BOARD OF PUBLIC WORKS; MISCELLANEOUS AGENCIES, COMMISSIONS, OFFICES, PROGRAMS, ETC.
As used in this article:
(1) "Attorney General" means the West Virginia Attorney General;
(2) "Commission" means the West Virginia Human Rights Commission;
(3) "Covered entity" has the meaning given the word employer in section three, article eleven of this chapter;
(4) "Person" has the meaning given the word in section three, article eleven of this chapter; and
(5) "Reasonable accommodation" and "undue hardship" have the meanings given those terms in section 101 of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (42 U.S.C. 12111) and shall be construed as such terms have been construed under such Act and as set forth in the rules required by this article.