Email: Chapter 31G, Article 2, Section 1
As used in this article:
(1) “Cooperative association” or “association” means any corporation organized under this article. Each association shall also comply with the requisite business corporation provisions of chapter thirty-one-d or thirty-one-f of this code, or the nonprofit corporation provisions of chapter thirty-one-e of this code.
(2) “Internet services” means providing access to, and presence on, the internet and other services. Data may be transmitted using several technologies, including dial-up, DSL, cable modem, wireless, or dedicated high-speed interconnects.
(3) “Member” means a member of an association without capital stock and a holder of common stock in an association organized with capital stock.
(4) “Qualified person” means a person who is engaged in the use of internet services, either in an individual capacity, as a political subdivision of this state, or as a business.
(5) “Qualified activity” means using internet services.