Email: Chapter 5B, Article 1A, Section 3
(1) “Abandoned railroad rights-of-way” means land on which discontinuance of rail service has been authorized by the interstate commerce commission.
(2) “Division” means the Division of Tourism and parks.
(3) “Nonmotorized recreational trail use” means bicycle, hiking, cross-country skiing, horseback riding, horse drawn wagon, jogging or other similar activities.
(4) “Rail bank” means the holding intact of an abandoned railroad right-of-way for future railroad service.
(5) “Rail trail” means an abandoned railroad right-of-way utilized in the interim as a public nonmotorized recreational trail.