Email: Chapter 5F, Article 1, Section 2
§5F-1-2. Executive departments created; offices of secretary created.
(a) There are created, within the executive branch of the state government, the following departments:
(1) Department of Administration;
(2) Department of Environmental Protection;
(3) Department of Health and Human Resources;
(4) Department of Homeland Security;
(5) Department of Revenue;
(6) Department of Transportation;
(7) Department of Commerce; and
(8) Department of Veterans’ Assistance.
(b) Each department will be headed by a secretary appointed by the Governor with the advice and consent of the Senate. Each secretary serves at the will and pleasure of the Governor.