Email: Chapter 7, Article 17, Section 2
As used in this article unless the context clearly indicates otherwise:
(1) "User" means any person to whom fire service is made available under the provisions of this article.
(2) "County commission" means the county commission or tribunal in lieu thereof of every county within the State of West Virginia as provided in section nine, article nine of the Constitution of the State of West Virginia.
(3) "County fire association" means an association created in section three of this article.
(4) "County fire board" means that board created in section six of this article.
(5) "Fire service" means an organization that provides fire prevention and fire protection to a community, the members of such an organization or the fire fighting profession as a whole.
(6) "Qualified voters" means registered voters who reside in the affected fire service district and are users or prospective users of the fire prevention and fire protection services provided by the fire service under the provisions of this article.