Email: Chapter 8A, Article 5, Section 2
PART I. MINOR SUBDIVISION OR LAND DEVELOPMENT PROCESS.
§8A-5-2. Requirements for a minor subdivision or land development.
(a) An application for approval of a subdivision or land development plan and plat may be considered a minor subdivision or land development if it meets the following requirements:
(1) Only creates the maximum number of lots specifically permitted by the subdivision and land development ordinance for a minor subdivision or land development;
(2) Will not require the development of new or the extension of existing off-tract infrastructure; and
(3) Such other requirements as determined by the governing body to ensure that required improvements are installed and not avoided by a series of minor subdivisions or land developments.
(b) The following can be considered a minor subdivision or land development if approved by the planning commission:
(1) Merger or consolidation of parcels of land;
(2) Land transfers between immediate family members; and
(3) Minor boundary line adjustments.