§5A-12-12. State vehicle fleet annual report.
(a) The Fleet Management Division shall maintain sufficient records and fleet coordinator reports to produce a State Vehicle Fleet Annual Report, regarding the maintenance and operation of the state vehicle fleet.
(b) On or before December 31, 2019 and each December 31 thereafter, the division shall submit the State Vehicle Fleet Annual Report to the Governor, and to the Joint Committee on Government and Finance, containing, at a minimum:
(1) The total number of state vehicles;
(2) The total number of vehicles operated by each spending unit;
(3) The total number of state vehicle miles driven, both in the aggregate and by spending unit;
(4) The total amount of fuel purchased, and the total expenditures for annual maintenance, repair, fuel expenditures, both in the aggregate and by spending unit;
(5) The total number of miles reimbursed for personal vehicle use and the amount reimbursed annually, both in the aggregate and by spending unit;
(6) The total number of vehicles owned and operated by the division, including information on the total miles driven, and the annual expenditures for maintenance, repair, and fuel;
(7) The total annual indirect costs of operating the state vehicle fleet, both in the aggregate and by spending unit;
(8) A summary of complaints received concerning state vehicle usage;
(9) A summary of the State Auditor’s spot compliance audit report authorized pursuant to §5A-12-13 of this code;
(10) The operating revenue and expenses of the division; and
(11) Recommendations for any policy or statutory changes the director determines may be necessary to maintain accurate records of the state vehicle fleet, utilization of state vehicles, and the expenses necessary to maintain such vehicle fleet.
(c) An annual report produced in an electronic format complies with the reporting requirements of this article and shall be made available on the division website: Provided, That the division shall redact any personally identifiable or confidential information.